Saturday, August 28, 2004

Eat turntablism, sleep turntablism, pray wit turntables. heh words from Andrew.

Anyways, I DO rememeber what I meant to blog. Heh reach AudioSports at 1.30pm. Practiced all the way till 4. Heh crapped with Jo A. , and totally fucked around. Then battled with him. Hmm.. He taught me a couple of stuffs =D Phat. Got to know him better, he's wacky I tell ya. Then we went for lunch at the nearby coffeestall. Had 'Nasi Goreng' =D Fucking tasteless. Heh ;) But I finished it anyways, was too darn hungry. Jo friggin' dropped his Ericsson T610 while on the way out, like 5 metres high. It SURVIVED. It's a miracle. =D Lol... Who says Sony Ericsson phones aren't durable. ( Please do not try this at home without parental consent and supervision. ) Heh fcuk. Lesson was cool. Nuff said. Out.

P.s. I miss my friends =(